Yes, Buffalo Crossing is a pet-friendly park.
- Pets should be kept under direct supervision and never left outside unattended. Thus, please do not erect or use any type of pet enclosures, fences, stakes or tie out cables.
- Pets should always be leashed and are welcome to walk the interior roads of the entire park.
- Excessive barkers should never be left in RV’s unattended.
- Only official service animals are allowed in restrooms and laundry.
- Please use your best effort possible to lead pets to the pet relief area for elimination. Approximately 1500 square feet of sod and 2200 square feet of graveled area are provided on the park’s entire eastern border behind sites 16 to 25, with the entrance and pet waste station located just outside Site 16.
- Please remember to clean up after your pet.
No, please do not erect any tents, canopies, screen rooms or similar structures within the park’s boundaries.
Grassy areas have an underground watering system—please do not penetrate the grass.
Please park and set up only in your assigned site. Please do not park any motorized vehicles on grass or decks. If additional parking is needed, please call the office at 406-646-4300.
No, a city ordinance prohibits campfires, open fires and propane fire pits in the RV park.
West Yellowstone, Montana is at an altitude of 6,667 feet. Freezing temperatures are common in any season. Please use caution as all surfaces could be icy. You are responsible for preventing our faucets from freezing by disconnecting your water hose each night freezing temperatures occur. Failure to disconnect will be subject to reimbursement for any damages which may occur.
Sorry, we are unable to accept any mail or packages from any agencies, including USPS, UPS and Federal Express. For assistance with such deliveries, please contact: QuickPrint of West Yellowstone at 406-646-0555 for all your shipping needs. They are located just a few blocks from the RV Park at the address below.
QuickPrint of West Yellowstone
435 Yellowstone Avenue
West Yellowstone, MT 59758.