Buffalo Crossing RV Park Rules
Reservations for 2022 will be available online only through our opening date of May 1, 2022.
Note: Free ice creams, hand sanitizer and $20 credit gift for Yellowstone Trading Post is limited to once per RV per 30 day period.
Restrooms, showers and laundry will close for the season no later than 9pm, October 11, 2022.
Nightly rates include up to 6 guests (adults and children). Additional guests (adults and children) are an additional $5 plus tax per person per night, up to a total of 12 guests per site.
During the off-season, we can be contacted by email at email@example.com for questions, changes and cancellations.
All reservations are paid in full at the time of booking and then subject to the cancellation policy.
Note Regarding Booking Multiple Sites: Due to limited availability, multiple sites booked on the same reservation are not guaranteed to be next to each other.
Note Regarding Multiple Reservations: To avoid confusion or disappointment upon arrival, please note that reservations requiring site moves cannot be combined into one site. The day you are to move you will be required to vacate your original site by 11 am and will be able to occupy your new site once it is vacated by the previous night’s campers.
Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 AM one (1) day prior to your scheduled arrival date. With proper cancellation notice, a $5 processing fee per reservation night cancelled will be withheld from refund payments for all full or partial cancellations with a $10 minimum. Without proper cancellation notice, a fee equivalent to one (1) night’s rental will be withheld from refund payments.
No Show Policy for Single & Multiple Night Reservations
Multiple Night: If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date you will have until 10:00 AM the following day to notify us of your plans. If you fail to contact us, we will release the remainder of your reservation and withhold one (1) night’s rental as a no show fee from your refund payment.
Single Night: If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date your payment will be forfeited.
RV Park Information
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM—no early arrivals, please. To minimize disturbances to other campers and to safeguard against damage to both guest and park property, arrivals after 10:00 PM are only allowed in emergency situations.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- The West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce and the Park Ranger Information Desk located within the Chamber are valuable resources for detailed information regarding Yellowstone, The Grand Tetons and the surrounding area. The Chamber is located just north of the theatre.
- Unscheduled extensions to stays are subject to availability and usually require a site change. Site requests are welcome, but requests for specific sites are not guaranteed.
- The bear-proof trash dumpster is located near the front of the park across from the office. A metal trash can for used charcoal is located near the women’s restroom.
- Stays cut short WITH proper 24-hour notice (by 11:00 AM the day before your new departure date) are subject to a $5 per reservation night cancelled with a $10 minimum. Stays cut short WITHOUT proper 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night’s stay.
- Mail Forwarding & Package Delivery – Sorry, we are unable to accept any mail or packages from any agencies, including USPS, UPS and Federal Express. For assistance with such deliveries, please contact: QuickPrint of West Yellowstone at 406-646-0555 for all your shipping needs. They are located just a few blocks from the RV Park at 435 Yellowstone Avenue, West Yellowstone, MT 59758.
RV Park Pet Policies
- We strive to be a pet-friendly park. Please help us do so by reviewing these pet policies.
- The pet relief area is conveniently located on the entire eastern border of the park behind Sites 16 to 25 with the entrance and pet waste station located just outside Site 16. Here you will find approximately 1500 square feet of sod and 2200 square feet of graveled area for your pet. Please remember to clean up after your pet.
- Pets should always be leashed and are welcome to walk the interior roads of the entire park. Please use your best effort possible to lead pets to the pet relief area for elimination. We all realize accidents happen. However, please do not intentionally use other parts of the park for elimination.
- Pets should be kept under direct supervision and never left outside unattended. Thus, please do not erect or use any type of pet enclosures, fences, stakes or tie out cables.
- Excessive barkers should never be left in RV’s unattended.
- Only official service animals are allowed in restrooms and laundry.
RV Park General Policies
- Each site must be occupied by one RV (defined as motorhome, 5th wheel, travel trailer, pop-up trailer, cab-over truck camper or camper van – management reserves the right to determine if vehicle fits said definition). Limit one sleeping unit per site.
- Please do not erect any tents, canopies, screen rooms or similar structures.
- Grassy areas have an underground watering system—please do not penetrate the grass.
- This is bear country. Keep the park safe by storing all food and items used for food preparation inside. BBQ grills and burners must be stored inside immediately after cooling down. All coolers (empty or full, no matter what the content) must be stored inside AT ALL TIMES. Also, please do not place BBQ grills directly on the plastic picnic tables.
- Please park and set up only in your assigned site. Please do not park any motorized vehicles on grass or decks. If additional parking is needed, please call the office at 406-646-4300.
- West Yellowstone, Montana is at an altitude of 6,667 feet. Freezing temperatures are common in any season. Please use caution as all surfaces could be icy. You are responsible for preventing our faucets from freezing by disconnecting your water hose each night freezing temperatures occur. Failure to disconnect will be subject to reimbursement for any damages which may occur.
- A city ordinance prohibits campfires, open fires and propane fire pits in the RV park.
- A sealed sewer connection (such as a sewer elbow) is required by the City of West Yellowstone.
- For safety reasons, please do not use clotheslines in the park.
- For the safety of our younger guests, we ask that parents accompany children under 12 using the facilities. Children should use extreme caution when crossing or playing near any park roads.
- Established quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Also, no running of generators at any time.
- Please respect your neighbors by not walking across other campers’ sites.
- RV wash permits are available at the office for $10. Please help conserve water by using a shut-off nozzle. Call the office at 406-646-4300 for the locations of local car washes for washing non-RV vehicles.