RV Park Rules
Note: Restrooms, showers and laundry facilities will close for the season 9pm, October 15, 2018.
Note: All reservations are paid in full at time of booking and then subject to the cancellation policy.
Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 AM one (1) day prior to your scheduled arrival date. With proper cancellation notice, a $10.00 processing fee per site reservation will be withheld from refund payments for all full or partial cancellations. Without proper cancellation notice, a fee equivalent to one (1) night’s rental will be withheld from refund payments.
No Show Policy for Single & Multiple Night Reservations
Multiple Night: If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date you will have until 10:00 AM the following day to notify us of your plans. If you fail to contact us, we will release the remainder of your reservation and withhold one (1) night’s rental as a no show fee from your refund payment.
Single Night: If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date your payment will be forfeited.
- First, and most important: enjoy your stay in West Yellowstone and come back and visit us again soon!
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM—no early arrivals. To minimize disturbances to other campers and to safeguard against damage to both guest and park property, arrivals after 10:00 PM are not permitted except in emergency situations.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Each site must be occupied by one and only one RV (defined as motorhome, 5th wheel, travel trailer, pop-up trailer, cab-over truck camper or camper van – management reserves the right to determine if vehicle fits said definition). No sleeping allowed in non-RV vehicles. Limit one sleeping unit per site. Additionally, please do not erect any tents, canopies, screen rooms or pet enclosures. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Due to the underground watering systems in the grassy areas, please do not put any type of stakes or signs through the grass.
- This is bear country. Please keep all food and coolers inside. BBQ grills should be stored inside when not in use. Additionally, please do not place BBQ Grills directly on the plastic picnic tables.
- Please do not park any RVs or motorized vehicles on grass or decks. If additional parking is required, please inquire at the office or by calling 406-646-4300. Overnight parking in nearby parking lots may be subject to towing and/or ticketing by the City.
- Please park and set up camp only in your assigned site.
- West Yellowstone, Montana is at an altitude of 6,667 feet. Freezing temperatures are common in any season. Please use caution as all surfaces could be icy. You are responsible for preventing our faucets from freezing by disconnecting your water hose each night freezing temperatures are forecast. Failure to disconnect may be subject to a $50 fee.
- No open fires are allowed in the RV Park per City Ordinance. Please help us keep Yellowstone National Park beautiful.
- Quiet, well-behaved pets are welcome. For the protection of your pets and fellow campers, please keep pets on a leash. Please confine pet business to the grassy pet area near the rear corner of the park where a pet waste disposal station can be found—please do not allow pets to use the grass in the RV sites. Please do not leave barking dogs inside RVs unattended or ANY dog outside unattended.
- A sealed sewer connection (such as a sewer elbow) is required per City Ordinance and violations are subject to municipal fines.
- For safety reasons, please do not use clotheslines in the park. Laundry facilities are available for drying clothes.
- For the safety of our younger guests, we ask that parents accompany children under 12 using the facilities. Children should use extreme caution when crossing or playing near any RV Park roads.
- For the convenience of all our campers, we have established quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Additionally, no running of generators at any time.
- Please respect your neighbors and don’t walk yourself or your pets across other campers’ sites.
- Unscheduled extensions to stays are subject to availability and may require a site change.
- RV Park telephone is answered daily 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Restrooms and showers will be closed periodically each day for cleaning.
- Please deposit trash in the bear-proof dumpster located near the office. A metal trash can for used charcoal is located near the restrooms.
- Stays cut short WITH proper 24-hour notice (by 11:00 AM the day before your new departure date) are subject to a $10 cancellation fee per site. Stays cut short WITHOUT proper 24-hour notice are subject to a cancellation fee equal to one night’s stay.
- Washing of RVs is permitted by paying a $10 fee at the office. Please help conserve water with the use of a shut-off nozzle. Washing of non-RV vehicles is not permitted by park guests. Please inquire at the office for the location of the local car washes.
- Site requests are welcome, but requests for specific sites are not guaranteed.